spring is the time of plans and projects

21.5.15

I started this blog nearly eleven years ago... with no real purpose other than to see what it was all about. It's unbelievable that this thing has existed for over a decade... although I went through long gaps where I ignored it, which is why it is basically a shapeless blob of random posts and photos.

For some reason I feel inclined to start blogging again. Mostly because when I was blogging I was taking photos more frequently - and I have huge backlogs of images from the past few years that are languishing on my hard drives. If digital files could amass dust, my photos would be covered with thick cobwebs that would not be out of place in Miss Havisham's decaying mansion.

So, it is with a renewed spirit and gusto that I am returning from my unplanned hiatus from blogging and starting again.

Painting is a big part of my life right now. It's not exciting.


Perhaps this time I'll give myself a little more structure and write in a little more detail about my amateur interior design pursuits and less about my general ennui and half-finished knitting projects.

It just so happened that I had a lot of water themed art. It amused me to hang them all together.
Blue for the bedroom.

Spring is after all the time of plans and projects. And I have some ambitious plans that require some documenting.

0 comments